Availability: In stock
- Cannabidiol (CBD): with anti-inflammatory, sebum-regulating and balancing properties. Promotes skin health through its influence on the cutaneous endocannabinoid system.
- Hyaluronic acid: powerful skin moisturizer with long-lasting, anti-aging and firming effect.
- Vitamin C: anti skin blemishes, brightens the face and stimulates collagen production.
- Pro Vitamin B5: restores the skin barrier and improves skin hydration.
- Hemp hydrolate: with natural antioxidants for skin care.
- Orange blossom water and cucumber extract: refreshing and revitalizing effect, soothe, calm and moisturize the skin.
- Vegetable glycerin: cosmetic agent necessary to emulsify the serum components and allow them to be absorbed by the skin. Moisturizing effect.
- Cannactiva Complex ®: enhances the effect of CBD and has repairing, anti-inflammatory and healing properties for the skin.
Facial serum with CBD can be applied once or more times a day, depending on skin type. For young skin, it may be sufficient to apply the serum once a day. On the other hand, people with very dry or wrinkled skin will benefit much more if they use the serum two or three times a day, depending on their schedule, when it is possible for them to cleanse their face and do their facial routine. The more hydration we can give to the skin, the more relief we feel and the better it will look and feel healthy.
If makeup is used, first apply the serum, then the moisturizer, a few drops of body oil (optional) and then the makeup. Make-up is always applied at the end of the facial routine. The logic that follows is that water-based cosmetics (moisturizers, such as serum and moisturizing cream) are applied first, because they are the ones that are quickly absorbed by the skin. Then fat-based cosmetics are applied. A few drops of oil before makeup will form a protective and nourishing film on the skin. This will also make it easier to remove makeup without damaging the skin and is a more respectful way to care for the face. However, if you want a very long-lasting makeup (for long parties), apply it without oil.
- Apply to clean, damp face.
- It serves as a base for the moisturizer to enhance its effects.
- After the serum and moisturizer, a few drops of hemp oil with CBD can be applied to the face to illuminate and nourish the skin.
- Use it together with Cannactiva CBD moisturizer and Cannactiva CBD and hemp body oil for perfect skin care.
- Deep skin hydration thanks to the hygroscopic properties of hyaluronic acid.
- Moisturizing effect for hours.
- Stimulates collagen production due to the hydration provided by hyaluronic acid.
- Natural volume and radiance with CBD and hyaluronic acid.
- Restores skin elasticity.
- Relief of dry skin due to the moisturizing properties of hyaluronic acid.
- Skin repair.
- Correction of imperfections.
Hyaluronic Acid is a very valuable substance in cosmetics due to its remarkable anti-wrinkle and anti-aging properties. It is a fiber with a very high capacity to retain water (up to thousands of times its weight) that adheres to the skin barrier and provides deep and long-lasting hydration. Deep skin hydration stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which give firmness and restore the skin's natural volume and luminosity. It is a miraculous weapon to attenuate scars and wrinkles. Hundreds of scientific studies support its use as the main component of moisturizing, corrective and anti-aging cosmetic products(2). In addition, it is a non-greasy agent that does not clog pores or cause shine. On the contrary, it conditions the complexion and allows the skin to perspire better as it is deeply moisturized. This substance is not only a cosmetic agent, but is also produced by our body. It is one of the fibers that support the tissues of our body. Decreased production of hyaluronic acid in the dermis is a key factor in skin aging(3). In Cannactiva's face serum we have combined Hyaluronic Acid with CBD for powerful repairing and moisturizing effects. We also add vitamins and plants that act from other systems to promote the beauty and well-being of the skin.
- Skin anti-inflammatory: the serum with CBD softens and conditions the skin, soothing and correcting minor imperfections and redness.
- Skin normalizing effect: CBD stimulates the skin's endocannabinoid system, restoring a healthier appearance.
- Local antipruritic: relieves itching, soothes skin tightness.
- Scientific studies indicate that CBD in topical use, such as in CBD serum, may be effective for eczema, psoriasis, pruritus and inflammatory skin conditions.
The facial serum with CBD is a moisturizing and regenerating cosmetic treatment characterized by its high concentration of active ingredients and watery texture of fast and deep absorption. Its main benefit is its high efficacy in providing hydration and active ingredients that stimulate the proper functioning of the dermis and attenuate wrinkles for a rejuvenating effect.
No, the facial serum with CBD and Hyaluronic Acid Cannactiva is a water-based product with a high concentration of active ingredients. Its texture is light and absorbs quickly without leaving a shiny finish after application.
The CBD serum for cosmetic use has localized or topical effects. It has no effects on the organism and has no contraindications with drugs taken internally (orally). The CBD in the serum has effects at the dermal level and does not penetrate into the bloodstream and has no effect on other parts of the body.
The only contraindication to the serum with CBD and hyaluronic acid is in case of hypersensitivity or allergy to any of its components (see INCI). In case of sensitive skin or doubts about tolerance, we recommend applying a small amount of serum on the forearm and waiting 48 hours to observe if any reaction occurs. Like all cosmetics, the facial serum with CBD is a product designed to be applied on healthy skin. Not recommended for use on open wounds, burns, redness or skin lesions. As a precaution, its use is not recommended in pregnant and breastfeeding women without professional supervision. In case of skin diseases, professional advice is recommended. As with any cosmetic, it is not recommended to combine the serum with ointments or topical medications because it is not known if it could produce any reaction or adverse effect.
- Peony(Paeonia lactiflora): contains paeoniflorin, a cannabinoid substance with anti-inflammatory, antoxidant and skin-healing effects (4).
- Danshen(Salvia miltiorrhiza): highly appreciated in oriental medicine for its properties to stimulate skin irrigation and help in healing and skin repair processes. (5)
- Spilantes (Acmella oleacea): considered the vegetable botox, this plant contains cannabinoid compounds (alkylamides) that stimulate the production of collagen in the skin to maintain a smooth and wrinkle-free skin(6, 7).
- Echinacea(Echinacea angustifolia): with skin inflammation soothing, immunostimulant and skin repairing properties. Echinacea root has alkamides, a type of cannabinoids.
- Cocoa(Theobroma cacao): promotes skin wellness and helps reduce skin wrinkles due to its content of antioxidant polyphenols and anandamide, a cannabinoid substance.(8)
- Magnolia(Magnolia officinalis): magnolia bark extract contains honokiol, a type of cannabinoid with anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory and skin antioxidant properties(9).
- Grape seed(Vitis vinifera): to correct skin imperfections and reduce wrinkles(10).
- Piperine(Piper nigrum): powerful antioxidant that increases the absorption of other components and enhances the effect of CBD and other cannabinoids(11).
Cannactiva Complex® is a compound of plant extracts with active ingredients that help improve skin health through their effect on the skin's cannabinoid system. It has exceptional properties to repair, moisturize and care for the skin and cannabinoid effects that enhance the properties of CBD for the skin, restoring its natural health and beauty. Already 10 years ago, when we started researching the beneficial effects of hemp for the skin, we discovered that there are a number of plants with components capable of enhancing the effects of CBD. They do this through different cellular mechanisms, all of which are exciting. We invite you to discover its effects on your skin!