Hemp foods do not have CBD, THC or any cannabinoids. Cannabinoids are found in the flowers of cannabis, but not in the seeds, from which foods such as hemp oil or seeds are extracted. Cannabis flowers and their extractions are not used in food products. In addition, hemp grown for food use has a very low cannabinoid content. All this makes the presence of cannabinoids in hemp foods, which are otherwise recognized as safe by health authorities, highly unlikely.
Hemp seeds are a real nutritional treasure in our diet. Thanks to their richness in complete proteins, Omega 3, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and other minerals and vitamins, they become a perfect ally to take care of our cardiovascular health and strengthen the immune system.
Hemp protein is the most nutritious and complete 100% natural protein supplement available. It is obtained directly from hemp seeds, which are the most protein-rich food known. In addition to complete protein, it provides omega 3, fiber, minerals and vitamins E, B1 and B6. It's the best ingredient for sports shakes!
Hemp oil is obtained from the seeds of the hemp plant by cold pressing and is an excellent natural Omega 3 supplement. It does not contain cannabinoids, so it does not produce psychoactive effects of any kind. In addition to being a healthy seasoning for your meals, it can also be beneficial for your skin, making it a valuable ingredient in natural cosmetics. Dare to try it and experience its benefits!
At Cannactiva, we have come up with a new way to enjoy a healthy snack. Our line of products made with organic and 100% vegetable ingredients is a nutritious and tasty alternative for your daily life. The benefits? A high content of fiber, proteins and Omega 3, whose balanced nutritional profile adapts to your needs. Take your time to savor every bite, and enjoy our hemp snack anytime, anywhere. With our individual sachets (40 g.), you will always have them at hand. Make healthy snacks your new choice!
There are many delicious and healthy recipes that can be made with hemp! Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Hemp protein shake: Blend plant-based milk, bananas, strawberries and a scoop of hemp protein powder for a nutritious and energizing shake.
- Hemp seed salad: Add a teaspoon of hemp seeds to a salad of leafy greens and fruits to increase the protein and healthy fat content of the dish.
- Hemp granola: Mix oat flakes, some dried fruit, hemp seeds, nuts and honey to create a delicious and nutritious homemade granola.
- Hemp and avocado sauce: Mix avocado, hemp seeds, garlic and lemon to obtain a creamy and healthy sauce ideal for seasoning your dishes.
- Hemp cookies: Mix oat flour, hemp protein, honey and eggs to create cookies rich in protein and fiber.
- Energy balls: Mix dates, hemp oil, pure cocoa and hemp protein to obtain very nutritious energy balls.